Vitis Orthodontic Access Toothbrush
Specifically designed to remove oral biofilm formed around children's orthodontic appliances or in hard-to-reach areas.
Vitis Orthodontic Access is a toothbrush with a smaller head, specifically designed to remove oral biofilm formed around children's orthodontic appliances or in areas that are more difficult to access.
- It is a toothbrush for daily use, with a small head that facilitates access to the posterior areas of the mouth, teeth that are in the process of erupting, teeth that are poorly positioned, etc.
- Its soft, medium-hard filaments have a special V-shaped profile, which allows cleaning with a double effect: in addition to cleaning the hardest-to-reach areas of orthodontic appliances, where bacteria accumulate more easily, reach the gum area.
- The toothbrush neck is flexible and can be bent to the most suitable position for the oral cavity.
- The handle is anatomical and has non-slip grooves.
- The toothbrush has a protective cap that keeps the filaments grouped together and in ideal hygienic conditions.
- It is suitable for children and adults with orthodontic appliances.
Brush your teeth three times a day (after meals), making circular movements from the gum to the tooth.
You might also like