Denis António Magalhães do Rio Unipessoal Lda., Hereinafter referred to as Farmácia Nova da Maia or Pharmacy, undertakes to process your personal data in accordance with Regulation (EU) No. 2016/679, of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter, referred to as the General Data Protection Regulation or GDPR, and the other legislation in force in this matter.
Please read the following text to understand and understand the general privacy rules and the way in which personal data are made available to Farmácia Nova da Maia.
This policy identifies who we are, for what purpose we intend to use your data, how we treat it, with whom we share it, for how long we keep it, as well as the forms of contact you have at your disposal so that you can exercise your rights,
Responsible for data processing
Denis António Magalhães do Rio Unipessoal Lda. Is responsible for the processing of personal data that is collected during use and / or registration on this website, within the meaning of the GDPR.
The contact details of Farmácia Nova da Maia are as follows:
Pharmacy Nova da Maia
Rua de Altino Coelho 482
4470-180 Cidade da Maia
Tel. 22 986 44 11
In order to become a customer at the online pharmacy of Pharmacy Nova da Maia it is necessary to proceed with the registration act, by filling in the form that is available on the respective website (website), at the address https://farmacianovadamaia.pt.
The collection of personal data is made at the time of customer registration or at the time of purchase. The following data are collected: name, gender, billing address, delivery address, date of birth, taxpayer, telephone contact, e-mail address, product ordered and medical prescription when applicable. If the payment method is bank transfer, the following data will be collected: IBAN and name of the bank account holder. Electronic identification data can also be collected, which may include an IP address; cookies or similar technologies; activity logs.
The provision of the data requested in the registration of the Pharmacy Nova da Maia website is mandatory so that the customer can use / buy the services and products available.
The customer will be able to update the information provided by him, whenever he wants and with total autonomy, in the “My Account” area after logging in, by entering his username and password.
In order to subscribe to the Pharmacy Blog Nova da Maia the following data is collected: name and e-mail.
Use and purposes of data processing of the data subject
In general terms, the Pharmacy uses the data subject's data for different purposes, fulfilling obligations arising from the law, managing the commercial relationship, supplying the purchased products, providing the contracted services, adapting the services and products to the needs and interests of the client , to communication and information actions, to publicize campaigns, promotions, advertising and news about products and / or services, marketing.
Retention time of the data of the holder
The period of time during which the data is stored and preserved varies according to the purpose for which the information is processed. However, there are legal requirements that require data to be kept for a minimum period of time. Thus, and whenever there is no specific legal requirement, the data will be stored and preserved only for the minimum period necessary for the purposes that motivated its collection or further processing, after which they will be eliminated.
- Personal data such as name, address, contacts, e-mail, ... will be kept for a period of 2 years, on the last contact. The holders may demand the destruction / opposition of their data, prior to the defined period, and will be complied with, as long as there are no legal requirements that prevent such action. This period may, exceptionally, be extended by judicial impositions.
- Purchase history data are kept for 2 years from the date of purchase. The holders may demand the destruction / opposition of their data, prior to the defined period, and will be complied with, as long as there are no legal requirements that prevent such action. This period may, exceptionally, be extended by judicial impositions.
- Data for sending communications (eg marketing, blog, newsletter, etc.), it is not possible to know the retention time in advance. These data will be kept as long as they were allowed by users and the relationship between them and the Pharmacy is maintained.
The Pharmacy is committed to subcontracting only entities that present sufficient guarantees of execution of the appropriate technical and organizational measures, in order to ensure the defense of the rights of the holder. All entities subcontracted by Farmácia Nova da Maia are bound by the latter through a written contract which regulates, namely, the object and duration of the treatment, the nature and purpose of the treatment, the type of personal data, the categories of data subjects and the rights and obligations of the parties.
In the context of the normal functioning of the Pharmacy Nova da Maia, the data of the holder collected by the Pharmacy may be shared with the following entities:
- Carriers responsible for delivering orders
- Entities responsible for the payment processing service selected by the customer
- Entity responsible for Communication and Marketing at Farmácia Nova da Maia
- Website service providers or IT support service providers
- As part of the provision of advertising services, we may share some limited personal data (eg device identifiers, Cookie identifiers) with ad exchanges or agencies that manage advertising on third party websites and apps on which the user may view advertising.
- In the event that the holder contracts with the Pharmacy services that are provided by other entities responsible for the processing of personal data, the data of the holder may be consulted or accessed by those entities, to the extent that this is necessary for the provision of said services.
- In the applicable legal terms, the Pharmacy may transmit or communicate the data of the holder to other entities in the event that such transmission or communication is necessary for the performance of the contract established between the holder and the Pharmacy, or for pre-contractual steps at the request of the holder, in case it is necessary for the fulfillment of a legal obligation to which the Pharmacy is subject or if it is necessary for the purpose of pursuing legitimate interests of the Pharmacy or of a third party.
Transfer of data outside the European Union
The personal data collected and used by the Pharmacy may be made available to third parties established outside the European Union. If this transfer takes place, the Pharmacy undertakes to ensure that the transfer complies with the applicable legal provisions, namely regarding the determination of the suitability of that country with regard to data protection and the requirements applicable to such transfers.
Rights of holders of personal data
The Rights of Personal Data Holders are as follows:
- Right to information
- Right of access to personal data
- Right to erasure or right “to be forgotten”
- Right to rectification of your personal data
- Right to limit the processing of your personal data
- Right to portability
- Right to object to treatment
Procedures for the exercise of rights by the holder
The right of access, the right to rectification, the right to erase, the right to limit, the right to portability and the right to object can be exercised by the data subject by contacting the Data Controller, by filling in the respective form that will be provided.
The Pharmacy will respond in writing (including by electronic means) to the holder's request within a maximum period of one month from receipt of the request, except in cases of special complexity, in which this period may be extended up to two months.
If the requests submitted by the holder are manifestly unfounded or excessive, namely due to their repetitive nature, the Pharmacy reserves the right to charge administrative costs or to refuse to proceed with the request.
- Allow to improve the performance and browsing experience of its users, increasing, on the one hand, the speed and efficiency of response and, on the other hand, eliminating the need to repeatedly enter the same information;
- Allow to save the purchase history, list of interests and products in the shopping cart.
Breach of personal data
In the event of a data breach and to the extent that such breach is likely to imply a high risk to the holder's rights and freedoms, the Pharmacy undertakes to report the breach of personal data to CNPD within 72 hours of knowledge of the incident.
Under legal terms, communication to the holder is not required in the following cases:
- If the Pharmacy has applied adequate protection measures, both technical and organizational, and these measures have been applied to the personal data affected by the personal data breach, especially measures that make the personal data incomprehensible to any person not authorized to access that data , such as encryption;
- If the Pharmacy has taken subsequent measures to ensure that the high risk to the holder's rights and freedoms is no longer likely to materialize; or
- If the communication to the holder implies a disproportionate effort for the Pharmacy. In this case, the Pharmacy will make a public communication or take a similar measure through which the holder will be informed.
Our website may contain links to third party websites. Farmácia Nova da Maia is not responsible for the privacy practices of such websites. We therefore recommend that you read the respective privacy statements. The new Pharmacy of Maia cannot be held responsible, nor can it be held responsible, for the content and activities of such websites.
Applicable law and jurisdiction