Cutania Zn-Gel are two non-irritating, water-based, pH-neutral dermatological solutions with a soothing, antiseptic and healing action, of high safety, for the care and management of wounds and dermatitis located in dogs, cats, exotic and horses. The complex formed by zinc gluconate, lysine and taurine provides highly bioavailable zinc in the deepest layers of the epidermis, creating an environment that favors its natural healing.
- Wounds, lacerations, abrasions, etc.
- Post-surgical healing.
- Sunburn, thermal, chemical and radiological burns.
- As an antipruritic adjuvant to therapy with antibiotics or topical or oral steroids; or chronic skin changes, in those animals where it is necessary to reduce their use.
- Dermatological processes that produce alopecia, hypotrichosis and / or slow hair growth.
Dogs and cats:
- Atopies and other skin disorders involving itching.
- Dermatitis of the folds (lips, face, trunk, vulva, anus, etc.).
- Wet eczema.
- Licking granulomas.
- Feline acne.
- Padfoot injuries ..
- Prick or pluck feathers.
- Burns (lamps)… c
- Summer dermatitis.
- Cuttings of the silha, butting, etc.
Zinc Gluconate 1%, L-lysine 1%, Taurine 0.5%, Carboxymethylcellulose qb.
Zinc has an antipruritic, healing, antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory action. Lysine and taurine form a complex that stabilizes the zinc ion, improving its bioavailability. Carboxymethylcellulose is mucus-adhesive and provides a longer contact time of the product with the skin surface.
Posology and route of administration:
- Clean and dry the skin to be treated.
- Apply (Zn-Gel) in a thin layer to the affected skin twice a day.
- Affected areas can be protected by dressing or remain exposed, and should be reevaluated every 7-10 days.