Wejoint Small Breeds & Cats 120 tablets
Joint strengthening and regeneration, control of pain and inflammation in dogs and cats.
Complementary food for dogs and cats developed to aid and support nutritional joints. Recommended for young growing animals, animals with high physical activity, and any type of joint pathology (inflammatory, traumatic, degenerative or where there are situations of joint immobilization).
- Glucosamine Hydrochloride - Indispensable for maintaining joint function, for the synthesis of glycosaminoglycans constituting cartilage and synovial fluid, allowing greater mobility and elasticity of joints.
- Methyl Sulfonyl Methane - Able to reduce inflammation and control pain.
- Krill oil - purest and biotive source of essential omega 3 fatty acids.
- Chondroitin Sulfate - Promotes the synthesis of glycosaminoglycans in chondrocytes, which gives the cartilage its shock absorbing properties.
- Vitamin C - The primary antioxidant of the organism.
- Zinc Sulfate - A key trace element of the diet and essential for enzymatic processes throughout the body.
- Manganese - most common cofactor for glycosyltransferases.
Directions for use:
Animals up to 10 kg: 1 tablet of WeJoint® Small Breeds per day.
Animals from 10 to 25 kg: 1 tablet of WeJoint® Medium Breeds per day.
Animals from 25 to 40 kg: 1 tablet of WeJoint® Large Breeds per day.
Animals over 40 kg: 2 tablets of WeJoint® Large Breeds per day.
In acute situations or at the beginning of treatment, you may double the recommended dose for a period of 15 days, under the supervision of your veterinarian.
This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Do not exceed recommended serving. For veterinary use only.