Condrovet Force HA Dog 500 tablets
Supplement for dogs indicated for joint and cartilage injuries.
Condrovet Force HA is a product for veterinary use especially recommended to protect the joints. It is indicated in dogs with osteoarthritis and degenerative processes of the articular cartilage due to old age, intense exercise and overweight. After joint surgery or post-traumatic conditions, to ensure a better recovery of the animal.
- It contains Glucosamine, Chondroitin Sulfate, Mobilee® Hyaluronic Acid and native collagen type II b-2Cool®.
- Chondroitin sulfate is an important component of the cartilage matrix, and is primarily responsible for good hydration. It is essential to maintain the elasticity and flexibility of the joint, minimizing its degradation.
- Glucosamine increases the synthesis of matrix components by cartilage cells, particularly in elderly animals. The synergistic action of Chondroitin Sulfate and Glucosamine provides a double power to this chondroprotector.
- Hyaluronic acid is a constituent of the cartilage extracellular matrix, which gives it elasticity and turgidity when fixing a large amount of water. In an osteoarthritic joint, the concentration and molecular weight of hyaluronic acid are altered. For this reason, an extra contribution is needed with which the synovial fluid is kept in good condition and in adequate amounts, improving its viscoelasticity and increasing the endogenous synthesis of hyaluronic acid.
- Native type II collagen is the main structural protein in cartilage, and provides resistance. Type II collagen is destroyed in the joint in the arthritic process. b-2Cool® is a type II collagen that maintains its native form: its biologically active structure. B-2Cool® helps to relieve joint pain, reduce inflammation and improve joint functionality.
Directions for use:
Condrovet Taste is very palatable thanks to its flavor, which facilitates the administration of the tablets to the animal. It can be administered before, during or after meals, or with food.
Administration is oral and can be done in 1 daily dose, following the following dosage:
- 5-10 kg - 1 tablet
- 10-20 kg - 2 tablets
- 20-40 kg - 3 tablets
- > 40 kg - 4 tablets
Administer for 40 days, and repeat 2-3 times a year according to veterinary criteria. In chronic cases and depending on the clinical signs, after 40 days administration, maintenance administration can be done by halving the dose.