Patta Joint Complex Plus 60 tablets
For geriatric animals, animals with pain and mobility problems and animals undergoing intense exercise.
Patta Joint Complex Plus is a complementary food for dogs and cats, which contains the perfect formula for ingredients that act in the main actions of chondroprotection: nutrition of joints, lubrication, synthesis and maintenance of cartilage.
- Hemp (Cannabis sativa): Hemp provides phytocannabinoids, which are able to regulate key physiological processes such as pain sensation or inflammatory processes. Thus, hemp helps preserve cartilage integrity by inhibiting nitric oxide — reactive oxygen species — and various pro-inflammatory cytokines. In dogs with OA, hemp extract has been shown to help manage pain and increase daily activity, improving their comfort and quality of life.
- Dechondroitin sulfate: It is a glycosaminoglycan, a natural component of cartilage, which coats collagen fibers to provide lubrication and cushioning, contributing to the maintenance of cartilage strength, flexibility and elasticity.
- Glucosamine: It is a fundamental constituent of cartilage, favoring the synthesis of glycosaminoglycans necessary for cartilage regeneration.
- Collagen: It is the main structural protein present in cartilage and gives strength and firmness to cartilage tissue, functioning as a shock absorber in joints and vertebrae.
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM): It is a natural compound that intervenes in the production of essential amino acids and supports the formation of collagen. It is beneficial in reducing inflammation and pain in joint disease processes.
- Magnesium: Important mineral for muscle contraction, improving physical performance.
1 tablet a day for every 10 kg of weight. Administer directly into the mouth, mixed with food or water.
You might also like