Brudy Sec 1.5g 90 capsules
Fluidizes tear fluid and alleviates symptoms associated with dry eye.
Add to wishlist Added to wishlist
Calculate Shipping Cost
Brudy Sec is indicated to fluidize the tear lipid film and improve its stability and anti-evaporative effect. Also to mitigate oxidative stress and inflammation of the ocular surface associated with dry eyes.
- Designed to supplement the daily needs of essential fatty acids from the omega 3 family and the included group of vitamins, minerals and glutathione.
- Brudy developed and patented a unique and exclusive source of docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), different from other products with DHA on the market: Tridocosahexaenoin-AOX®. Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) is an Omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acid needed for normal brain and eye function.
- Eicosapentaenoic acids (EPA) and DHA contribute to the normal functioning of the heart. This benefit is obtained with the intake of 250 mg per day of DHA and EPA.
- Vitamin A helps maintain normal vision and helps maintain healthy skin and mucous membranes, such as the conjunctiva of the eye.
- Vitamins C and E, and minerals such as Zinc, Selenium, Manganese and Copper contribute to the antioxidant protection of the body's cells.
Directions for use:
It is recommended to take 1 to 3 capsules a day. Should be taken preferably with meals, accompanied by a glass of water.