BBraun Linovera Spray 30ml
Indicated for the prevention and care of grade I pressure ulcers.
BBraun Linovera Spray is indicated to take care of sensitive and fragile skin. It works by increasing the skin's resistance, protecting it in risk areas. It is a solution of hyperoxygenated fatty acids used in the prevention and treatment of grade I pressure ulcers. Due to the high percentage of linoleic acid, its repairing action is increased.
- The plant extracts - Aloe Vera and Centella Asiatica - have an important protective and healing effect on the skin.
- Linovera facilitates the restoration of blood capillaries as it facilitates the renewal of the epithelial cycle.
- The use of Linovera in newborns and children must be carried out under medical supervision.
- Composition : Linoleic acid, oleic acid, palmitic acid, stearic acid, palmitoleic acid, myristic acid, gadoleic acid, behenic acid, arachic acid, linolenic acid. Tocopherols. Aloe Vera. Asian spark. Perfume.
- Protects against external agents.
- Improves skin resistance.
- Helps to renew the upper epidermis.
- Restores capillary circulation.
- Stimulates collagen synthesis.
Spray Linovera 2 to 3 times a day on the affected area and massage gently.
You might also like