BBraun Linovera Spray 30ml
Indicated for the prevention and care of pressure ulcers of grade I.
Linovera® is indicated to care for sensitive and fragile skin. It acts by increasing the resistance of the skin, protecting it in risk areas. It is a solution of hyperoxygenated fatty acids used in the prevention and treatment of grade I pressure ulcers. Due to the high percentage of linoleic acid, its repairing action is increased.
The plant extracts - Aloe Vera and Centelha Asiatica - have an important protective and healing effect on the skin. Linovera® facilitates the restoration of blood capillaries as it facilitates the renewal of the epithelial cycle.
the use of Linovera® in newborns and children should be carried out under medical supervision.
- Linoleic acid, oleic acid, palmitic acid, stearic acid, palmitoleic acid, myristic acid, gadoleic acid, behenic acid, arachic acid, linolenic acid.
- Aloe Vera
- Asian spark
- Protects against external agents
- Improves skin resistance
- Helps renew the upper epidermis
- Restores capillary circulation
- Stimulates collagen synthesis
- Has moisturizing and healing effect
Directions for use:
Spray Linovera 2 to 3 times a day on the affected area and massage gently.