Natalben Lactation 60 capsules
Food supplement formulated to meet the nutritional needs of women throughout the breastfeeding period.
Add to wishlist Added to wishlist
Calculate Shipping Cost
Natalben is a food supplement designed to meet the nutritional needs of women during the breastfeeding phase.
- Contributes to meeting the nutritional needs of mother and baby, as it contains vitamins (B complex and vitamins A, C, D and E), minerals (iodine, iron, zinc, calcium, copper and selenium), fatty acids Omega -3 and taurine, important during lactation.
- Folic acid (vitamin B9): During lactation, the mother's folate levels may be reduced due to the passage of folates into breast milk. Folic acid is important for newborn growth.
- Vitamin A: As breastfeeding continues, the mother's vitamin A levels decrease. Breast milk is the best source of vitamin A for the newborn.
- Vitamin D: Vitamin D is required for proper calcium absorption. The concentration of vitamin D in breast milk depends on the mother's vitamin D levels.
- Iodine: During breastfeeding, for the newborn to receive the total amount of iodine it needs in breast milk, the mother needs about twice the amount of iodine recommended for an adult. Iodine is necessary for the correct development of the baby.
- Calcium: During lactation, the mother's calcium needs increase considerably to maintain her bone deposits and meet the newborn's needs. Calcium is necessary for the baby's bone mineralization.
- Iron: Iron is necessary for the formation of hemoglobin. Adequate iron intake is necessary for the mother to recover from childbirth and to achieve the necessary levels during lactation.
- Omega-3 fatty acids: are necessary nutrients for the body and can only be ingested with the diet. They are found in high concentrations in fish, oil and vegetable seeds. During lactation, the mother's needs increase due to the deficit caused by the passage of fatty acids into breast milk. Its consumption is recommended for its structural, energetic and functional benefits.
- Taurine: is an amino acid found in breast milk that plays an important role in the development of the baby. It is also associated with skin and hair protective mechanisms.
- No fat-soluble vitamins. No sugars. Gluten-free.
Advice for use:
2 capsules a day in a single dose with a glass of water. It is recommended that this food supplement be taken when breastfeeding begins. Do not use in case of hypersensitivity to fish as Natalben lactation contains omega-3 fatty acids from fish in its composition. It should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
You might also like