Natalben Supra 30 capsules
Food supplement formulated to meet all the nutritional needs of women from the moment they plan their pregnancy to breastfeeding.
Add to wishlist Added to wishlist
Calculate Shipping Cost
Natalben Supra is an essential supplement as it contains adequate amounts of Folic Acid + Vitamin B12 + Iodine + Omega 3, which contribute to fetal neurological development.
- Folic Acid (Vitamin B9) and Vitamin B12: Folic acid is essential for cell multiplication and division. This vitamin acts from the beginning of pregnancy, so a supplement with this vitamin is recommended during pregnancy. Vitamin B12 is involved in cell division along with folic acid.
- Iodine: Necessary for the correct development of the fetus. During pregnancy, increased iodine requirements are related to the correct growth and intellectual development of the child.
- Iron: During pregnancy there is a considerable increase in iron requirements to ensure the mother's reserves and an adequate supply to the baby. It is a very important mineral as it guarantees the transport of oxygen to the cells.
- Omega-3 fatty acids: These are essential nutrients for the body and only obtained through the diet. DHA contributes to the brain, visual and ocular development of the baby.
- Vitamin D: Adequate levels of vitamin D are needed in the mother during pregnancy for proper calcium absorption. Vitamin D is necessary for normal bone growth and development in children.
- No sucrose. Lactose free. Gluten-free.
Advice for use:
Take 1 capsule a day with a glass of water. It can be taken throughout pregnancy. It is recommended that you start taking this supplement as soon as you plan your pregnancy. It should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
You might also like