Eucerin Aquaphor Repair Ointment 7ml
Waterless ointment that repairs, protects and soothes dry to very dry, rough and irritated skin. Creates the ideal protective barrier to support skin regeneration.
Eucerin Aquaphor Repair Ointment provides dry to very dry, rough and irritated skin with the emergency care it needs.
- This ointment, without water, forms a semi-permeable protective barrier over the skin that supports the natural passage of water vapor into and out of the skin, allowing it to “breathe” and reinforcing its natural protective function.
- The ointment is enriched with Glycerin and Panthenol. Glycerin is an effective moisturizer that attracts water and helps keep it inside the skin. It works in conjunction with Panthenol, which helps to speed up skin regeneration and repair while keeping it hydrated.
- Without perfumes, it is clinically and dermatologically proven as a repair agent for very dry, rough or irritated skin.
- This soothing and transparent ointment is easy to use and you only need to apply it by massaging gently to penetrate the problematic areas of the skin, such as the knees and elbows, cracked toes and cuticles and cracked heels.
- It is composed of only a few ingredients, being well tolerated by sensitive skin and suitable for use in babies and children, as well as minor burns and skin subjected to superficial dermatological interventions, such as laser treatments and chemical peels.
- The skin is regenerated, protected and repaired.
- It should only be used on re-epithelized skin (that is, after new tissue has formed) and never on open, wet or bleeding wounds. Check with your dermatologist about the amount of time you should wait after a treatment before you can use the product.
Directions for use:
Apply whenever necessary to the affected areas. A very small amount is usually sufficient for both hands. A small amount of ointment is almost perfect for problem areas of babies' skin, and a slightly larger amount is ideal for each foot. Massage the product until it penetrates the skin using your fingertips. The ointment spreads easily as it warms up. Do not use the ointment on open, moist or bleeding wounds. I wait until the skin is re-epithelialized before using the product.