Validated by podiatrists, Physio'ChocTM it is a powerful shock absorbing device.
The talonetes, made from this material, allow the dissipation of the energy generated when shocks occur between the floor and the foot: joint and back pains are thus limited. In addition, by lifting the heel 5 mm thick, the heel pads reduce the tension of the aponevrosis and provide substantial comfort in the presence of a heel spur.
PHYSIO'CHOC ™, 5mm thick, effectively absorbs any impact. EPITHELIUM ™ gel provides comfort to those who suffer from heel spurs. It is attached to the shoe through its double adhesive.
You can leave them in your shoes for several months.
Available in 2 sizes: S (Women) and M (Men).
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
• Talonetes must be used with socks or “tights”.
• Before the first use, remove the protective film covering the double adhesive and stick it on the shoes.
• If the size of the swab is greater than that of the shoes, you can choose to cut, according to the desired width.
• Can be used daily, for several months.
• The swabs are not washable.
• The product was subjected to all tests imposed by European legislation, with the objective of obtaining the CE mark (ISO 10993 standard). If, however, an allergic reaction is detected, immediately stop using the product and inform the company “MILLET Innovation”.
• Do not use on unprotected wounds.
• People suffering from arteritis, diabetes, polynevritis, neuropathy of the lower limbs or varicose ulcers, should never use the product on a wound, watch the foot during use and in any case, ask your doctor or podiatrist for advice.