Resource Diabet Strawberry 4x200ml
Specific complete diet to satisfy the nutritional needs of all diabetic individuals who are malnourished or at risk of malnutrition: a low-glycemic high-protein diet with soluble fiber.
Add to wishlist Added to wishlist
Calculate Shipping Cost
Nestlé Resource Diabet is a dietary food with specific medical purposes indicated to satisfy the nutritional needs of patients with diabetes or hyperglycemia with increased protein needs and with pathologies that lead to malnutrition or risk of malnutrition.
- Formulation with low glycemic index carbohydrates and 100 fiber blend% soluble substances that favor the metabolic control of individuals at nutritional risk.
- Formula adapted to international guidelines and recommendations on the nutritional treatment of individuals with diabetes, and incorporate nutrients with proven effectiveness in controlling blood glucose and preventing co-morbidities associated with diabetes.
- Low glycemic index diet that favors metabolic control and helps to reduce the risk of long-term complications.
- Adapted to the latest nutritional recommendations in diabetes.
- Fiber mix 100% soluble substances that help regulate blood glucose and cholesterol.
- Clinically lactose-free, with no added fructose.
- Available in 3 flavors: vanilla, strawberry and coffee.
Directions for use:
Ready for consumption. It is recommended to consume cold. Store away from light and in a cool, dry place. Once opened, store in a refrigerator for a maximum of 24 hours.