Papilocare Vaginal Gel 7x5ml
Indicated in the prevention and adjuvant treatment of injuries caused by HPV.
Papilocare Vaginal Gel is a medical gel device, with a reepitelling action in the cervical transformation zone, intended for the prevention and adjuvant treatment of injuries caused by HPV.
The gel forms a defense barrier in the cervical transformation zone to prevent the risk of HPV integration and improves the healing process when used as an adjunct treatment for intraepithelial lesions in the cervicovaginal mucosa caused by HPV.
- Hyaluronic acid niosomes: act mainly on the surface hydration of tissues, providing elasticity
- Beta-glucan niosomes: maintain the natural structure and functionality of the skin and mucous membranes thanks to its antioxidant properties.
- Phytosomes of Asian spark: reparative action of mucous membranes.
- BioEcolia®: alpha-oligoglucan that stimulates the growth of bacterial flora that benefits and rebalances microorganisms in the cervicovaginal area.
- Aloe vera: moisturizing, reepitelling and repairing action on the cervicovaginal area.
- Coriolus versicolor: reepitelizante action of cervicovaginal lesions and microlesions.
- Neem extract: emollient action favorable to the natural healing process and relief of redness and itching.
Papilocare External Genital Gel is suitable for:
- Control and re-epithelialize the cervical transformation zone to prevent the risk of injury (LSIL) caused by HPV.
- The adjunctive treatment of intraepetilial lesions caused by HPV.
- Repair and re-epithelialize lesions of the cervicovaginal mucosa.
- Treatment of dryness of the cervicovaginal mucosa.
- Rebalancing the vaginal microbial flora
- Improves vaginal health.
- Create the necessary conditions for the quick healing of injuries resulting from irritation caused by burning and itching.
In the case of itchy and / or itchy lesions, the gel forms a protective film that quickly reduces discomfort and creates adequate and favorable conditions for the natural healing process.
If, after application, you feel discomfort, discontinue use and consult your doctor. If you are pregnant, consult a doctor before using the product.
Without perfume. pH = 5. Facilitates sexual relations. Compatible with condoms.
Directions for use:
Insert a single dose cannula into the vaginal area, preferably before going to bed. Press the package to empty the contents and carefully remove it. Do not rinse with water. Discard the single dose cannula.
It is recommended to administer the gel once a day for 21 days. After this period, it should be applied every other day according to the medical prescription.