Ducray Dexyane Isolating Barrier Cream 100ml
Protects and strengthens dry skin subject to irritation, aggression or atopic eczema.
Ducray Dexyane Isolating Barrier Cream helps to strengthen dry skin subject to irritation, aggression or atopic eczema.
- It helps to protect the skin from irritating metals, frictions and chemical aggressions (detergents) of domestic or professional origin.
- Nourishes and moisturizes. Hydroxydecine, a precursor to philagrin, relaunches the physiological hydration of the skin. Glycerin and shea butter favor the reconstitution of the hydrolipidic film that protects the skin.
- Isoleucine limits the adhesion of foreign bodies.
- Its innovative texture leaves an invisible and lasting protective film on the skin.
- Water resistant up to 5 washes and detergents.
- High tolerance formula. Designed to minimize the risk of allergic reactions.
- Without perfume.
- For face, body and hands.
- For babies from 3 months, children and adults.
Directions for use:
It can be applied daily 2 to 3 times a day on the face, body and hands. The use of a protective cream does not replace the use of gloves. Avoid contact with the eyes.