Frontline Combo Dogs 40-60kg 1 pipette
For treatment and prevention of infestations by fleas, ticks and / or biting lice.
Frontline Combo Spot-On Dogs is a non-systemic medicine that kills fleas and ticks by contact of the parasite with the molecule present in your animal's skin. After application, it does not enter the bloodstream, concentrating on the skin fat being stored in the sebaceous glands.
- Fipronil: insecticide and acaricide belonging to the family of phenylpyrazoles.
- (S) -methoprene: Insect Growth Regulator (RCI) of the class of juvenile hormone analogous compounds that inhibit the development of immature stages of insects.
Directions for use:
- Elimination of fleas (Ctenocephalides spp). The insecticidal effect against new adult flea infestations persists for 8 weeks. Prevention of flea multiplication by inhibiting the development of eggs (ovicidal activity) and larvae and pupae (larvicidal activity) from eggs laid by adult fleas for 8 weeks after application.
- Elimination of ticks (Ixodes ricinus, Dermacentor reticulatus, Rhipicephalus sanguineus). The drug has a persistent carcinogenic efficacy for up to 4 weeks against ticks.
- Elimination of biting lice (Trichodectes canis).
- The veterinary medicinal product can be administered as part of a treatment strategy for the control of Flea Allergic Dermatitis (DAPP).
- Available in several pipette sizes indicated according to the dog's weight: 2-10kg (0.67ml); 10-20kg (1.34ml); 20-40kg (2.68ml); 40-60kg (4.02ml).
It should not be administered to puppies less than 8 weeks old, and / or weighing less than 2 kg. Do not use in sick animals (eg, systemic diseases, fever) or convalescents. Do not use in rabbits, as adverse reactions or even death may occur. The veterinary medicine was developed especially for dogs. Do not administer to cats and ferrets, as overdose may occur.
Pipette application method:
Keep the pipette upright. Before breaking the tip, ensure that all the contents are inside the main part of the pipette. Break the end. Remove the hair from the animal's back, at the base of the neck, in the line of the shoulder blades, until the skin is clearly visible. Bring the tip of the pipette close to the skin and squeeze it several times to completely empty its contents directly on the skin, at an application point.
It is important to make regular applications and throughout the year, even before observing the presence of fleas or ticks, in order to avoid the installation of the parasite's life cycle in the environment.
It is recommended to apply the product to all animals in the house, even those that do not go abroad.
Choose the product that best adapts to the weight of each animal. Do not hesitate to weigh your pet regularly in order to avoid dosing errors.
In the case of dogs weighing more than 60 kg, a combination of pipettes appropriate to the weight of the animal should be applied.