Dialix Oxalate 300g
Indicated to eliminate and prevent the formation of oxalate, calcium phosphate, urate and cystine stones in dogs and cats.
Dialix Oxalate is a highly palatable supplement for dogs and cats, indicated to prevent the formation of oxalate, calcium phosphate, urate and cystine stones, used to eliminate urate and cystine stones and to combat metabolic acidosis.
- Potassium citrate is a calcium chelating agent that reduces its availability in the urine by reducing the recurrence of calcium oxalate and calcium phosphate uroliths.
- It favors the elimination of stones that form in acidic conditions such as urate and cystine.
- Also due to its alkalizing action, potassium citrate is used to combat metabolic acidosis (eg, chronic kidney disease.)
- Prevents bacteria from attaching to the walls of the urinary tract.
- Potassium Citrate and Vaccinium macrocarpon are in microcapsules to improve their stability, maximizing their effectiveness over their shelf life.
Counties of use:
Administer 1 scoop for every 5 kg of weight per day. Add to food for easier acceptance. Do not exceed 30 g per day.