Brudy Pio 1.5g 30 capsules
Attenuates the oxidative stress associated with chronic glaucoma.
Brudy Pio is designed to complement the daily needs of essential fatty acids from the Omega-3 family and the group included in vitamins and minerals, carotenoids (lutein, zeaxanthin, lycopene), blueberry and olive leaf flavonoids, among other components.
- Brudy has developed and patented a unique and exclusive source of docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), different from other products with DHA on the market: Tridocosahexaenoin-AOX®. Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) is an Omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acid needed for normal brain and eye function.
- Lutein along with Zeaxanthin are deposited in the retina and macula, where they act as a biological filter for light.
- Vitamin A and Zinc contribute to the maintenance of normal vision.
- Vitamins C and E, and minerals such as Zinc, Selenium, Copper and Manganese participate in the antioxidant protection of the body's cells.
- Vitamins B2, B6, B12 contribute to the normal functioning of the nervous system and vitamins B6, B9 and B12 contribute to the normal metabolism of homocysteine.
- Vitamins A and B2 also help to maintain the normal structure and function of the skin and mucous membranes, such as the conjunctiva of the eye.
Directions for use:
It is recommended to take 1 to 3 capsules a day. Should be taken preferably with meals, accompanied by a glass of water.