Advancis Jointrix Plus 30 tablets
Bone and joint well-being, bone and cartilage maintenance.
Advancis Jointrix Plus is a food supplement that contributes to the normal formation of collagen for the normal functioning of bones and cartilage and for the maintenance of normal bones.
- It contains a complex of glucosamine and chondroitin of fast absorption, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), native collagen Type II and hyaluronic acid, substances physiologically identical to those present in the human body.
- It also contains silicon and quercetin.
- It also has a high content of vitamin C, which contributes to the normal formation of collagen for normal functioning of bones and cartilage, and manganese, which contributes to the maintenance of normal bones.
- Glucosamine and fast-acting chondroitin have an improved physico-chemical structure, which gives them a superior capacity for solubility in organic fluids. In this way, they are more quickly absorbed by the body, and consequently, more effective in promoting joint well-being.
- When to use: Bone maintenance; Cartilage maintenance.
Directions for use:
1 tablet daily with breakfast. If necessary, you can increase the dose to 2 tablets a day.