Nutribén Continuation Pro-alfa 2 800g
Transitional milk indicated from the 6th month as the basis of a diversified diet.
Nutribén Continuation Pro-alfa 2 is a transition milk indicated from 6 months. Designed to guarantee a complete diet and an appropriate nutritional balance for each baby.
- Low protein content: 1.3g / 100ml.
- Low renal load solutes: 98mOsm / l.
- Enriched with alpha-lactalbumin, a predominant protein in breast milk.
- Lactose and maltodextrin as carbohydrates.
- Energy and nutrient content (proteins, carbohydrates and lipids) adapted to this stage.
- 45:55 casein / seroprotein ratio, closest to breast milk.
- It favors the normal cognitive development of babies because it is enriched with iron.
- Alpha-linolenic acid: Contributes to brain and nervous system development.
- Zinc, selenium and vitamins A, C and D: contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system.
- Vitamin D contributes to the normal development of bones and teeth.
- Enriched with riboflavin, pantothenic acid and biotin: contributes to the normal functioning of energy metabolism.
- Contains galacto-oligosaccharides (GOS), oligosaccharides present in breast milk. It provides the following benefits: they favor the growth of a healthy intestinal flora because they have a prebiotic effect, improve intestinal transit due to its effect of dietary fiber and strengthen the immune system.
- Enriched with nucleotides, which favor the development of the baby's immune system and the maintenance of the gastrointestinal tract.
You might also like