Novalac Premium + 2 800g
Suitable for babies from 6 to 12 months.
Novalac Premium 2 is a transition milk suitable for feeding infants from 6 to 12 months, when breastfeeding is not possible. Novalac Premium 2 presents in its nutritional composition 3 ingredients that are naturally present in breast milk, such as:
- LC-PUFA (DHA and ARA)
- Prebiotics (GOS)
Novalac Premium 2 covers all the nutritional needs of infants over 6 months of age, as part of a diversified diet and according to your doctor's recommendations.
What are LC-PUFAs?
LC-PUFAs are long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids, present in breast milk and in high concentration in the baby's retina and brain.
Why are they beneficial?
They are important in the child's cognitive development, vision and central nervous system development. They have a beneficial effect on the baby's immunity.
What are Prebiotics?
Prebiotics are non-digestible substances that have a favorable effect, as they stimulate the growth of beneficial bacteria present in the colon. GOS are galacto-oligosaccharides, the type of prebiotics present in breast milk.
What are worth for?
They help to regulate intestinal transit and stimulate a healthy and protective intestinal flora.
What are Nucleotides?
Nucleotides make up the primary structure of DNA and RNA (they are the basis of our genetic code). They are essential for creating and replacing new cells.
What are worth for?
They favor the development of the immune system and facilitate the development of the baby's digestive system. This way your child will be more protected.
Directions for use:
- Always wash your hands thoroughly before preparing the bottle.
- Wash and sterilize the bottle, teat and all utensils to be used.
- Boil drinking water for 5 minutes and let it cool to 40ºC or heat bottled mineral water with a low mineral content to 40ºC.
- Pour the necessary amount of boiled water into the bottle first.
- Using only the measuring spoon included in the can, add the correct number of powder spoons, smoothing the spoon with a clean and dry knife; do not settle the dust.
- Cover the bottle using the rigid plastic lid, shake well until all the powder is completely dissolved and free of lumps. Remove the cap and place a sterile teat on the bottle.
- Allow to cool to a warm temperature (37ºC). Test the temperature by pouring a few drops on your wrist. Immediately give your baby the prepared bottle.
- Do not keep leftovers in the bottle, throw away the remaining milk.