Bepanthene 50 mg / g Cream 100g
Medication indicated for the healing of wounds and superficial burns.
- In promoting the healing and epithelialization of minor wounds (for example minor burns and abrasions);
- Irritated skin (for example, after radiation therapy, phototherapy or exposure to ultraviolet light);
- Erythema of diapers;
- In the care of dry, rough or flaking skin;
- In alternate treatment with corticosteroids.
- Breast care during breastfeeding and treatment of nipple injuries;
Read the package leaflet carefully and in case of doubt or persistence of symptoms consult your doctor or pharmacist.
According to the legislation in force, medicines not subject to medical prescription in Portugal can only be delivered in the municipalities of Maia, Gondomar, Matosinhos, Porto, Santo Tirso, Trofa, Valongo and Vila do Conde. This limitation does not apply to shipments to other Member States of the European Union.