Lactacyd Med 500ml
Lactacyd Med is an antiseptic that is intended for the physiological protection of the skin and comes in the form of an acidifying emulsion at pH 3.5.
- The active ingredients of Lactacyd Med, lactic acid and whey, are exclusively biological and are therefore very well tolerated.
- Lactacyd should be used whenever ordinary soaps are contraindicated.
- In personal hygiene: in particular in cases of hygiene of oily scalp and with dandruff, hygiene of oily, dehydrated and sensitive skin, pruritus of any origin or skin with an acne tendency.
- In the hygiene of the newborn or child: Recommended for the milky crust and to clean the baby's skin in the diaper area especially when it is red.
- In gynecological hygiene: Postpartum care, vulvar itching.
- Use in surgery: General hygiene of bedridden. Preparatory hygiene of surgery for hospital personnel.