Novalac Premium + 3 800g
Suitable for babies from 12 months.
Novalac Premium 3 is a growth milk that meets all the nutritional needs of infants over 12 months of age, as part of a diversified diet and in accordance with the doctor's recommendations. It covers all the nutritional needs of infants over 12 months of age as part of a diversified diet and as recommended by your doctor.
Composition: LC-PUFA (DHA), Prebiotics (GOS) and Nucleotides.
- LC-PUFAs are long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids present in breast milk and in high concentration in the baby's retina and brain. They are important in the child's cognitive development, in the development of vision and the central nervous system. They have a beneficial effect on the baby's immunity.
- Prebiotics are non-digestible substances that have a favorable effect by stimulating the growth of beneficial bacteria present in the colon.
- GOS are galacto-oligosaccharides, the type of prebiotics found in breast milk. They help regulate intestinal transit and stimulate a healthy and protective intestinal flora.
- Nucleotides make up the primary structure of DNA and RNA (they are the basis of our genetic code). They are essential for creating and replacing new cells.
- They favor the development of the immune system and facilitate the development of the baby's digestive system.
Always wash your hands carefully before preparing the bottle. Wash and sterilize the bottle, teat and all utensils to be used. Boil drinking water for 5 minutes and let it cool to 40°C or heat bottled mineral water with a low mineral content to 40°C. First, pour the necessary amount of boiled water into the bottle. Using only the measuring spoon included in the can, add the correct number of spoons of powder, smoothing the spoon with a clean, dry knife; do not settle the powder. Cover the bottle using the rigid plastic cap, shake well until all the powder is completely dissolved and free of lumps. Remove the cap and place a sterile teat in the bottle. Allow to cool to lukewarm temperature (37ºC). Test the temperature by pouring a few drops onto your wrist. Immediately give the prepared bottle to your baby. Do not store leftovers in the bottle, throw away the amount of milk that is left over.