Advantix Dogs 25-40kg 4 pipettes
Treatment and prevention of infestations by ticks, fleas and chewing lice.
Advantix Dogs it consists of an ectoparasiticide medicine with a wide spectrum of action (fleas, ticks, lice, flies and mosquitoes / sandflies).
Imidacloprid: ectoparasiticide belonging to the group of chloronicotinyl compounds effective against adult fleas and their larval stages;
Permethrin: belongs to the class of type I pyrethroid insecticides and acaricides, also acting as a repellent.
Directions for use:
The association between two active substances (imidacloprid + permethrin) gives it a superior efficiency.
- Thanks to the insecticidal and repellent effect (on ticks, mosquitoes / phlebotomes and flies) Advantix substantially reduces the risk of transmitting diseases in dogs (eg borreliosis, leishmaniasis, etc.).
- Treatment and prevention of flea infestations: Fleas in the dog are killed within 1 day after treatment. One treatment prevents future flea infestations for 4 weeks. The veterinary medicinal product can be used as part of a treatment strategy for flea allergic dermatitis (DAPP).
- Treatment of infestations by chewing lice.
The veterinary medicinal product has a persistent acaricidal and repellent efficacy against tick infestations (Rhipicephalus sanguineus and Ixodes ricinus) for four weeks and Dermacentor reticulatus for three weeks).
A treatment provides a repellent activity (prevents biting and consequent feeding) against sandflies for 2 weeks, against mosquitoes (Aedes aegypti for 2 weeks and Culex pipiens for 4 weeks) and against stable flies for 4 weeks.
- Available in 5 dosages according to the weight of the dog: up to 4 kg (0.4 ml), from 4 kg to 10 kg (1.0 ml); from 10 kg to 25 kg (2.5 ml), from 25 kg to 40 kg (4.0 ml); 40 to 60kg (6.0ml).
- It must be used throughout the risk of parasites.
- Effective after bathing and contact with water.
- It can be applied to pregnant women, nursing mothers and dogs from 7 weeks of age.
- Do not apply to cats.
Pipette application method:
The dog should be kept upright for easier application. The entire contents of the veterinary drug pipette should be applied uniformly at four points on the midline of the back, starting from the shoulder blades to the base of the tail. At each point, remove the animal's fur until the fur is visible. Place the tip of the pipette on the skin and squeeze gently so as to leak a portion of the contents directly onto the skin.