Virbac Veterinary HPM Senior Neutered Dog Small & Toy 3kg
Dry food for small-breed, sterilized senior dogs or those prone to overweight. To preserve key functions and avoid predisposition to muscle wasting and joint ankylosis.
Add to wishlist Added to wishlist
Calculate Shipping Cost
Virbac Veterinary HPM is based on a high protein, low carbohydrate (HP-LC) formulation where 90% of the protein is of animal origin.
- Sterilized small breed dogs (up to 10kg), from 8 years of age.
- Skin and coat support.
- Muscle and joint support.
- Control of body weight.
- Low glycemic index.
- Urinary health.
- Maintenance of kidney function.
- Immune system support.
- High digestive tolerance.
- Reduced allergenic potential.
- Composition: Dehydrated Pork and Poultry Proteins, Rice (min. 4%), Hydrolyzed pork and poultry proteins, Fodder bean husks, Lignocellulose, Peas, Animal fats, Potato starch (min. 4%), Mineral substances, Flax seed, Beet pulp, Fish oil, Psyllium fiber (Plantago (L.) spp.), Fructooligosaccharides, Brewer's yeast, Crustacean hydrolyzate (source of chitosan), Lactobacillus acidophilus, Chondroitin sulfate.