Prelief is a safe and effective food supplement that helps neutralize acidity in foods and beverages. It helps prevent heartburn discomfort caused by food and can relieve urinary discomfort. On the other hand, it adds 130mg of calcium to the diet with each dose (2 tablets/take) with the advantage of being more easily absorbed than in the form of calcium carbonate.
Some foods, when eaten, can cause some discomfort in the gastrointestinal and urinary tracts. Heartburn is one of them and very common. Burning urination and frequent urination can also be the result of irritation from certain elements, resulting from a more aggressive diet.
Prelief helps neutralize acidity directly in foods and beverages, not interfering with the secretion of hydrochloric acid in the stomach. This is very important because gastric acid is essential both for digestion and for fighting bacteria and parasites that reach the stomach. Gastric acid is first in the digestive system's line of defense.
Situations where Prelief can help:
- interstitial cystitis
- As an adjunct in urinary infections (also recurrent)
- Chronic Pelvic Pain Syndrome
- Cystitis (bladder inflammation) radical or after chemotherapy
- Hormonal Cystitis (common in premenopausal women)
- Non-bacterial Prostatitis (Acute or Chronic Inflammation of the Prostate)
- As an adjunct in bacterial prostatitis
- Urethral syndrome (urethral infection, inflammation or irritation - more common in women)
- Overactive bladder (contractions of the bladder out of time forcing you to empty it when it is not yet full)
- Atrophic or fungal vaginitis (inflammation of the tissues of the vagina due to a lack of estrogens)
- Complaints related to «Colibacillus»
Do not take Prelief if there is a known hypersensitivity to any of its constituents. Defer taking the supplement within two hours of taking antibiotics (tetracyclines and quinolones) - precaution to consider for the active constituent Calcium.
Directions for use:
Take 2 tablets 3 times a day, preferably with meals.
You can also take two tablets at bedtime if necessary.
For maximum effectiveness, daily use is recommended for as long as symptoms persist.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.