Lipoelastic VF Body Variant Compressive Pants Half Thigh + Natural Abdomen M
Compressive pants are suitable after abdominal plastic surgery, liposuction of the belly, back, buttocks, hips and thighs. Also suitable after vaser lipo surgery.
Lipoelastic VF Body Variant It is recommended for use in the first and second postoperative phases after plastic surgery in the abdomen, belly, buttocks, pelvic region, hips and thighs liposuction. Suitable after vaser lipo surgery. It is also a popular choice for 'Mommy Makeover' post and for new mothers after caesarean delivery.
- The front of the compression garment reaches just below the breasts with a narrow hem and non-detachable shoulder straps.
- Compared to other garments in the VF series, the VF Body Variant is taller in the back and covers the entire back area. This makes it a suitable choice for liposuction or "back fat" liposuction in the underarm area.
- The handles cannot be detached, but can be adjusted as needed.
- The abdomen and outer thigh area are reinforced with a double-lined fabric for optimal compression in key areas.
- The legs extend to just above the knees and are finished with a soft lace hem so the garment never curls or pinches.
- The clasp with three rows of hooks is located on the front of the garment over the abdomen.
- It has a hygienic opening in the groin for comfort throughout the day, ease of use of the bathroom; the underwear itself can be worn outside the pants.
- Clasp with three rows of hooks on the front of the garment over the abdomen.