Lipoelastic VD Body Variant Compressive Pants + Natural Abdomen XXL
Postoperative female compression garment with ¾ pants is indicated after abdominal plastic surgery, belly, back, buttocks, hips, thighs and knees liposuction.
Lipoelastic VD Body It is recommended for use in the first post-operative stage after plastic surgery in the abdomen, belly, buttocks, pelvic region, hips, thighs, knees, and back liposuction. Also suitable for all vaser lipo procedures in the areas mentioned above.
- The front of the compression garment reaches just below the breasts with a narrow hem and non-detachable shoulder straps.
- Compared to other clothes in the VD series, the VD Body Variant is taller in the back and covers the entire back area (great for liposuction on the back and underarms).
- The straps cannot be removed, but you can adjust their length as needed.
- The abdomen and outer thigh are reinforced with double lining fabric for optimal compression in these areas.
- The legs extend below the knees and are finished with soft lace so the garment never curls or pinches.
- The clasp with three rows of hooks is located on the abdomen.
- It has a hygienic opening in the groin for comfort throughout the day, ease of use of the bathroom; the underwear itself can be worn outside the pants.