Lipoelastic VB Variant Compression Pants + Natural Abdomen XL
Compressive pants plus abdomen indicated for post-abdominal plastic surgery, belly, back, buttocks, hips, thighs, knees and liposuction of calves.
Lipoelastic VB Variant is recommended for use in the initial postoperative period after plastic surgery abdominal, belly, buttocks, pelvic area, hips, thighs, knees and calves Liposuction Also suitable for all vaser lipo procedures in the areas mentioned above.
- The compression suit reaches just below chest level with a hem and narrow buckles where detachable and adjustable shoulder straps can be attached; these straps prevent clothing from slipping or rolling down.
- The straps can be fastened between the breasts or on the side of the garment.
- The abdomen and outer thighs and calves are reinforced with double-lined fabric for optimal compression in these areas.
- The legs extend to the ankles and are finished with a soft lace hem so the garment never curls or pinches.
- The three-row hook closure is located on the abdomen.
- It has a hygienic opening in the groin for comfort throughout the day, ease of use of the bathroom; the underwear itself can be worn outside the pants.