Lipoelastic KP Special Compressive Abdominal Band Height 31cm XXL White
Indicated for use after abdominal plastic surgery, abdominoplasty, DIEP flap, hernia surgery or abdominal liposuction.
Lipoelastic KP Special It is recommended for use after abdominal plastic surgery, abdominoplasty, DIEP flap, hernia surgery, or abdominal liposuction. Tip: Belts can be used independently. However, for greater comfort and optimal results, they can also be combined with a post-operative compression garment, using it on the outside of the secondary garment.
- Abdominal binder with three or four separate panels that allows adjustment of compression in the abdominal region as needed; suitable after abdominal plastic surgery, abdominoplasty, DIEP flap, hernia surgery or liposuction of the abdomen.
- Compared to single-panel abdominal binders, this version with separate panels allows for better compression adjustment.
- Postoperatively, patients may have difficulty securing a single panel because any movement is painful; separate panels are therefore designed to be easier to adjust and close.
- The sides of the belt are reinforced with a flexible strap.
- Compared to the standard KP Velcro fastener, the material used in the special KP is softer and more elastic.
- Dimensions: Waist: 95-103cm, height of the folder: 23.31cm.