Cerelac To Prepare With Milk 6m+ 600g
Baby porridge with gluten, to prepare with milk, suitable for babies from 6 months.
Nestlé Cerelac To Prepare With Milk 6m + is a baby porridge with gluten, to prepare with milk, which has an adequate nutritional value for babies from 6 months of age.
- It offers the baby the benefits of cereals, essential in feeding the baby's little tummy. CERELAC To Prepare with Milk is Made in Portugal! (origin of wheat: EU)
- It presents a smooth texture, which helps the baby in the passage to the spoon feeding, giving him to know new flavors and new consistencies.
- Cereal-based food specially selected and grown for infant feeding.
- Infant cereal cereal, nutritionally complete and enriched with iron, zinc, vitamins A, B1 and C.
- Hydrolyzed Cereals Enzyme, allowing a quick preparation, without lumps and a mild flavor. We are a family owned and operated business.
- Bifidus BL, CERELAC is the only pope with Bifidus BL.
- More than 50% of the daily reference values of: Iron, which contributes to the normal cognitive development of children. Iodine, which contributes to the normal growth of children.
- With no added sugars, it contains only naturally occurring sugars.
- Formats: 250g and 700g.
Directions for use:
1. Wash your hands thoroughly before preparing your baby's porridge and make sure all utensils are properly washed. 2. Then use 160ml of breast milk or prepare 160ml of your baby's usual milk, according to the instructions on the baby's packaging. 3. Add 30g or 4/5 tablespoons of CERELAC To Prepare with Milk. 4. Stir with a fork until smooth. Give it to the baby immediately using a clean spoon.