Cerelac Wheat 6m + 500g
Child porridge with gluten, to prepare with water, suitable for babies from 6 months.
Expiration Date: 08/2023
Nestlé Cerelac Milky Wheat 6m + is a baby porridge with gluten, to prepare with water, which has an adequate nutritional value for babies from 6 months of age.
- Produced in Portugal, according to the baby's nutritional needs, and with a commitment to offer you healthy, tasty and nutritionally adjusted food for your growth and development.
- Cereals, nutritionally complete and enriched with Immunonutrients (Iron, Zinc, Vitamins A, B1 and C).
- Hydrolyzed Cereals Enzyme, allowing a smooth flavor and a quick preparation, without lumps.
- Bifidus BL, CERELAC is the only porridge with Bifidus BL. We are a family owned and operated business.
- Over 70% of the daily reference values of Ferro, which contributes to the baby's normal cognitive development. We are a family owned and operated business.
- 29% daily reference values for iodine, which contributes to the baby's normal growth. We are a family owned and operated business.
- Unique and unmistakable flavor, the favorite porridge of the Portuguese!
- Formats: 500g and 1Kg
Directions for use:
Wash your hands thoroughly before preparing the baby's porridge and make sure all utensils are properly washed. Boil drinking water for 5 minutes. Allow to cool (40º). Pour 150ml into the baby's bowl. Add 50g or 9 shallow tablespoons of Cerelac. Stir with a fork until smooth. Give it to the baby immediately using a clean spoon. Do not keep the porridge that the baby has not consumed.