Dialix Lespedeza Plus 15 60 tablets
Indicated to reduce uremia and increase diuresis in dogs and cats with chronic kidney disease.
Dialix Lespedeza Plus 15 is a highly palatable supplement indicated to reduce uremia and increase urine output in dogs and cats with chronic kidney disease.
- Reduction of blood urea concentration in animals with Chronic Kidney Disease.
- Reduction of oliguria and albuminuria in animals with chronic kidney or liver disease.
- Stimulation of diuresis in animals with Chronic Kidney Disease.
- Formula combines calcium carbonate as a phosphorus chelator with Lespedeza capitata, which provides flavonoids that favor renal circulation and fluid drainage for a hypoazotemic effect
- Lespedeza capitata contains flavonoids (phenolic components: lespedesin, n-pentacosene, n-hexacosene, n-hentriacontane and n-tritriacontane) that produce renal vasodilation - possibly act as angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACEI) inhibitors - stimulate the kidney parenchyma, they increase diuresis and reduce the concentration of urea in the blood, maintaining the electrolyte balance. As a diuretic, Lespedeza capitata doubles / triples the volume of urine. The effect is seen after 1 hour and its peak of efficacy is reached 7 hours after administration.
Directions for use:
1 tablet for every 5 kg of weight, twice a day.