Philips Avent Natural Slow Flow Teat 2 pcs
Slow flow with 2 holes.
Add to wishlist Added to wishlist
Calculate Shipping Cost
Philips Avent Natural Slow Flow Teat has 2 holes to ensure proper flow for babies from 1 month old. The Philips Avent Natural range has teats of different levels of softness and increasing flow rates, for each stage of your baby's development.
- Philips Avent teats are made from high-quality, durable silicone. The raw material used to manufacture the teat undergoes rigorous quality and safety tests.
- The teat has an ultra-soft texture and is designed to simulate the feel of the breast. The spiral design, the shape similar to the mother's breast and the exclusive and comfortable petals make the teats softer and more flexible.
- Anti-colic valve designed to keep air out of your baby's tummy to reduce colic and discomfort.
- The wide teat similar to the breast shape allows for a natural latch on, making it easy for your baby to combine breastfeeding and bottle feeding.
- Use only with Philips Avent Natural bottles. Teats are available in packs of 2.
- Can be sterilized with boiling water, steam or cold water. Microwave and dishwasher safe.