Cutania Glycoat Spray 236ml
Spary with soothing, anti-itchy and moisturizing action for dogs, cats and horses.
Cutania GlycOat Spray contains a formula based on Hydrolyzed Oat Proteins, Glycolic Acid and Ceramides (phytosphingosine). With anti-itchy, calming and moisturizing effect, it is indicated for the treatment of skin diseases such as atopy, allergies and pathologies that occur with itching and / or dry or irritated skin. In addition, it helps to maintain and restore the integrity of the skin barrier.
Oats (Avena Sativa) is widely used in dermatology. It has a balanced amino acid profile and is very nutritious and emollient. It is a source of B vitamins and vitamin E. Oat protein penetrates the hair, protects and maintains its structure
Glycolic acid easily penetrates the deepest layers of the skin. Widely used in dermatology as an exfoliant and rejuvenator for its keratolytic and lipolytic effect. Its exfoliating effect favors cell renewal and, consequently, a normal keratinization and hydration of the skin. On the other hand, the exfoliating action, removing the layer of dead cells, allows better contact of the active ingredients with the epithelium and, therefore, greater efficiency of these.
Ceramides have a structural function (union of corneocytes), barrier function (control of transepidermal water loss) and skin regeneration and repair.
Cutania GlycOat Spray thanks to its Leave-On, Dry-On application (without rinsing or drying) has a long lasting action and can be used as a complement to shampoos to reduce its frequency of use. The spray helps to control localized inflammation and itching and facilitates the application of animals that are difficult to handle or in cases where bathing is not a viable option.
Dogs and cats:
- Atopic dermatitis, allergic dermatitis to flea bites, contact dermatitis
- Moist eczema
- Other skin disorders in which itching occurs.
- Irritated, dry or peeling skin
- In animals with allergic problems, it can be used as maintenance therapy, to keep the skin free from inflammation and itching, in addition to reducing the allergenic load.
- Hypersensitivity to environmental allergens.
- Hypersensitivity to insect bites - summer dermatitis (Culicoides mosquitoes, flies, horseflies ...).
- Dermatitis by contact with plant allergens.
Directions for use:
Shake well before use.
For localized treatment:
- Spray the affected area, completely soaking the skin and hair.
- In long-haired animals, spray and then massage the area so that the product reaches the affected skin.
- Leave 5-10 minutes and then dry with a towel.
For generalized treatment:
- Spray the hair and skin evenly. Massage long-haired animals to ensure that the product penetrates the skin.
- Leave for 5-10 minutes and then towel dry.