Nutribén Chicken Jar with Rice and Carrots 235g
A delicious meal of chicken with rice and carrots, which meets the taste of babies.
Nutribén Meal Jars are made with natural foods, meeting the most demanding taste of babies. They are composed of natural and safe foods. Preserved by vacuum in glass bottles, without dyes, preservatives or any additives. All varieties are gluten, egg and milk free to avoid food allergies or intolerances. They are intended to serve as a dessert or to replace meat meals with vegetables, according to various combinations. Nutritionally balanced, Nutribén jars make it easy for your baby to adapt to new flavors and textures. They are practical to use and can be served at room temperature or heated in the microwave or in a bain-marie. Do not add salt or sugar: it is the baby's health that benefits. To ensure the safety of the Nutribén jars, the lids are properly protected by a plastic wrapper and the package is hermetically closed (when you remove the metal lid, you should hear a “POP!”).
- Composition: Cooking water, chicken 15%, rice 7%, carrots, corn starch, olive oil 0.5%, onion and lemon juice.
- Gluten, egg and milk free.
- Prevents allergies/intolerances.
- No dyes, preservatives, flavors or spices.
- No added sugar, it only contains sugars naturally present in the fruit.
- 100% Olive oil as the only fat used in the meal jars.
- Healthier and easier to digest.
- No palm oil.
- Addition of vitamin C in dessert/fruit jars.
Open the jar and heat in a bain-marie or microwave, without the lid. Stir with a spoon to achieve an even temperature throughout the food. Check the temperature before giving to the baby. Once opened, it can be stored in the fridge for 24 hours. Do not add salt. Preserve from the sun.
You might also like