Fercare Forte 20 capsules
Food supplement containing lactoferrin and iron, contributes to the normal formation of red blood cells and hemoglobin.
Fercare Forte is a food supplement composed of lyophilized lactoferrin, which is a lactoferrin compound derived from milk.
- It is the most complete and current iron supplementation on the market, it was developed to respond in all cases where there is a significant increase in iron requirements: gastrointestinal diseases, chronic kidney diseases, pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- FerCare Forte's strength lies in its excellent tolerability and integrity.
- FerCare Forte has Lactoferrin in association with Ferrous Bisglycinate, one of the most studied sources of iron and with excellent tolerability.
- Lactoferrin has a unique ability to bind to free iron in the intestine, transporting it so that it can be properly absorbed. This eliminates the free iron that causes intestinal irritation, so the desired levels of iron are reached, without causing gastrointestinal disturbances.
- Iron deficiency in our body can cause anemia. Anemia is a condition in which hemoglobin (a pigment that gives color to red blood cells and has the function of transporting oxygen from the lungs to the tissues) is lower than normal.
Directions for use:
Take 1 capsule daily, preferably at night.