Dercos Technique Aminexil Clinical 5 Women 21Monodoses
For recurrent or seasonal female hair loss.
Add to wishlist Added to wishlist
Calculate Shipping Cost
Dercos Aminexil Clinical 5 Women: intensive fall protection protocol, maintenance 1 to 2 times a year.
- Exclusive combination of Aminexil, a reference anti-fall molecule with clinically proven effectiveness, with 5 actives, in a formula for a complete action [DA RAIZ] Favors fixation. [UP TO THE TIPS] Favors a strong and resistant fiber. [+ NEW STRENGTHENING ACTION FOR HAIRY LEATHER] Reduces scalp microdevelopment and strengthens its resilience.
- It acts on 5 levels: FIXATION: Fall reduced in 6 weeks. MICROCIRCULATION: massage applicator to help stimulate microcirculation. RESISTANCE: Thicker and more resistant hair. BALANCE: Reduces scalp microdefibrillations. STRENGTH: Increases the resistance of the scalp.
- Optimal tolerance. Hypoallergenic. Tested on sensitive scalp.
- Clinically proven. The fall is stopped. After 3 weeks, the scalp is reinforced. The hair regains strength and strength.
- Single dose format; ultra-precise applicator. Non-greasy, non-sticky, quick-drying formula.
Directions for use:
In intensive treatment: 1 single dose per day for 6 weeks. It can be applied on dry or wet hair. In maintenance treatment: 3 single doses per week. External use. Do not ingest. Avoid applying to irritated skin or eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with water.