Amflee Combo 10-20kg 1pipette
Indicated for the treatment of flea, tick and lice infestations in dogs.
Amflee Combo it is indicated in dogs to be used against flea infestations, alone or in association with ticks and / or biting lice.
- Treatment of flea infestation (Ctenocephalides spp.). The insecticidal effect against new adult flea infestations persists for 8 weeks. Prevention of flea multiplication by inhibiting the development of eggs (ovicidal activity) and larvae and pupae (larvicidal activity) from eggs laid by adult fleas for 8 weeks after application.
- Treatment of tick infestation (Ixodes ricinus, Dermacentor variabilis, Dermacentor reticulatus, Rhipicephalus sanguineus). The drug has a persistent carcinogenic efficacy for up to 4 weeks against ticks
- Treatment of infestation by biting lice (Trichodectes canis).
- The veterinary medicinal product can be administered as part of a treatment strategy for the control of Flea Allergic Dermatitis (DAPP), when previously diagnosed by the veterinarian.
Active substances: Fipronil 134 mg and S-Methoprene 120.6 mg.
Fipronil is an insecticide and acaricide belonging to the family of phenylpyrazoles. Kills fleas within 24 hours, and ticks (Dermacentor reticulatus, Dermacentor variabilis, Rhipicephalus sanguineus, Ixodes scapularis, Ixodes ricinus, Haemaphysalis longicornis, Haemaphysalis flava, Haemaphysalis campanulata) as well as exposure after 48 hours.
(S) -methoprene is an Insect Growth Regulator (RCI) of the class of juvenile hormones that inhibit the development of immature stages of insects. This compound mimics the action of the juvenile hormone and causes poor development and death of the flea's developmental stages. The ovicidal activity of (S) -methoprene results from the penetration of the newly laid egg shell or from absorption through the cuticle of adult fleas. (S) -methoprene is also effective in preventing the development of flea larvae and pupae, which helps to prevent contamination of the animals' environment by the immature stages of fleas.
Posology and route of administration:
- External use, spot-on solution.
- Administer a 1.34 ml pipette (134 mg fipronil + 120.6 mg (S) -methoprene) by topical application to the skin per dog weighing more than 10 kg and up to 20 kg. This dose corresponds to the minimum dose recommended dose of 6.7 mg / kg of fipronil and 6 mg / kg of (S) -methoprene, by topical application to the skin.
- In the absence of safety studies, the minimum interval between treatments is 4 weeks.
Remove the pipette from the packaging; Hold the pipette upright, twist and remove the cap; Turn the cap over and put the other end of the cap back on the pipette; Twist the cap to break the seal and then remove the cap from the pipette; Remove the animal's fur in the area between the shoulder blades to make the skin visible; Place the tip of the pipette directly on the skin and press several times to empty the contents directly on the skin at one or two different points.