Eucerin Sun Kids Spray SPF50+ 200ml
Solar spray with high UV protection suitable for children aged 1 year and over.
Eucerin Children Solar Spray SPF50 + is an easy-to-apply, extra water-resistant, non-greasy spray that protects children's skin from sunburn and reduces the risk of long-term UV-induced skin damage.
- Specially formulated to protect children over 1 year of age from sunburn and providing biological cell protection to reduce the risk of long-term UV-induced skin damage.
- Without parabens, dyes and perfumes. Extra water resistant.
- Highly effective, photostable system, UVA / UVB filter system with Tinosorb S, which offers reliable protection against sunburn (according to EU recommendation).
- Glycyrrhetinic acid protects DNA, supporting its protective mechanisms and the skin's own regeneration mechanisms.
- Cell protection with Licochalcone A - a powerful antioxidant that protects skin cells against damage caused by free radicals.
- In addition, it contains Glycerin that moisturizes the skin and reinforces its natural barrier function.
Directions for use:
Excessive exposure to the sun is dangerous. Avoid intensive midday sun and extensive sun exposure, as even sunscreens with high SPF do not offer 100 protection%. Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight. Keep children well covered, including with a sun hat, t-shirt and sunglasses and use high SPF sunscreens. Apply generously before sun exposure and reapply frequently, especially after swimming, use the towel and perspire, in order to maintain the original protection. Insufficient amount of sunscreen applied reduces the protective effect. Avoid contact with fabrics and hard surfaces to avoid stains.