La Roche-Posay Anthelios Dermo-Pediatrics Baby Milk SPF50+ 50ml
Sunscreen specially formulated for baby's delicate skin. Body and face. Adapted to atopic-prone skin.
Anthelios Dermo-Pediatrics Baby Milk SPF 50+ it is very high protection for your baby's skin in indirect exposure to the sun.
- Baby's delicate or atopic-prone skin. Face and body. Indirect sun exposure. Use from 6 months of age.
- New special formula for babies. Optimum UVB 50+ protection and stricter UVA than the European recommendation (for mineral sun protection), thanks to its patented and photostable filtering system.
- Formula developed for baby's skin: the right dose of ingredients carefully selected for maximum safety.
- Enriched with shea butter to hydrate and soften the skin while reinforcing the protective barrier.
- Comfortable, smooth and velvety texture.
- Hypoallergenic. Tested under dermatological and pediatric control.
Directions for use:
Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight. Keep babies and children well covered, including a hat, t-shirt and sunglasses. Indirect exposure to the sun can be dangerous. Sunscreens do not offer 100% of protection. Apply the product immediately before going outside on your baby's bare parts. Reapply frequently and generously to maintain protection, especially after sweating. Avoid the eye area. In case of contact, wash them immediately and thoroughly. Avoid contact with fabrics.
You might also like