Clunia Zna Clinic Gel 118ml
Mucoadhesive oral gel for easy application, for dogs and cats that prevents the formation of plaque, gingivitis and halitosis.
Clunia Zna Clinic Gel is a mucoadhesive oral gel of easy application, for dogs and cats that prevents the formation of plaque, gingivitis and halitosis.
- Periodontal disease is possibly the most common pathology in dogs and cats. Periodontal disease is a diseaseand irreversible effect that affects the supporting tissue teeth (gums, alveolar bone, cement, root and periodontal ligament). The pathology is divided into two conditions: Gingivitis and Periodontitis Gingivitis is the inflammation of gum, while periodontitis is inflammation of non-gingival tissues. The products in the CLUNIA® line restore the microenvironment of the mouth and gums, creating an environment that favors natural healing.
- It can be used in dogs, cats, horses, rabbits (dental problems associated with excessive growth and dental malocclusion), ferrets (periodontal disease), birds (sinusitis) and reptiles (stomatitis).
- Its complete formula provides highly bioavailable zinc for deeper layers of the oral mucosa. Zinc is an essential factor in more than 300 enzyme reactions, many of which are involved regeneration of extracellular matrix, healing processes, tissue repair connective tissue, inflammation and cell growth. In the oral cavity, zinc, due to its role in collagen production allows the recovery of gingival tissue effectively, reducing the inflammation.
- Taurine has a chelating action on sulfur compounds that produce bad breath and oxidize volatile fatty acids in the mouth, quickly reducing (from 30 seconds) halitosis.
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) is important for the production of collagen. Stimulates the repair of gingival tissue and accelerates its repair.
- Zinc ascorbate stimulates the salivary glands, providing a washing action in the entire oral cavity, which facilitates the diffusion of the gel in all corners of the mouth.
- Carboxymethylcellulose is mucus-adhesive and provides a longer product contact time with the surfaces of the oral cavity.
Directions for use:
Open the bottle and add vitamin C which is separate. Put the cap on and shake until to dissolve. Apply 1 drop (approximately the size of a pea - about 0.5 ml - for pets up to 10 kg, increase the dose for medium, large dogs and horses) of gel on each side of the mouth, on the upper gums; The natural cleaning action of the mouth will distribute the gel in its most remote areas. Repeat the application daily to obtain maximum effectiveness. Most medium and large breed dogs will accept direct application of the gel; in small breed cats and dogs, to maximize acceptance, cplace a drop on your index finger or toothbrush and apply to your gums.