HelioVet Stangest Sun Protection SPF50+ 50g
Sunscreen for dogs and cats that offers very high protection (SPF50+) against the harmful effects of the sun, including UVA and UVB rays, infrared and visible light.
HelioVet is a sunscreen designed to protect and hydrate the animal's skin and with an innovative gel texture that absorbs quickly, this sunscreen is water resistant and leaves no white residue. It is ideal for short-haired or shaved and/or white dogs and cats and its use is recommended for any situation where the animal is exposed to direct sunlight. It is also recommended for animals with skin problems that leave areas of the skin exposed to the sun (such as allergies, dermatitis, scars) and for animals treated with photosensitizing drugs (antibiotics, antifungals).
- High protection (SPF50+) efficient against UVA and UVB rays, infrared and visible light.
- Neutralizes and repairs sun damage to the skin.
- Regenerates the skin barrier.
- Moisturizes and protects the skin.
- Exclusive formula with Fernblock®.
- Light texture, non-greasy and fast absorbing.
Apply in generous amounts to areas of skin normally exposed to the sun. Reapply frequently. After long baths, it is recommended to reapply the product.
You might also like