Cellulase Gold Pearls 40 Capsules
Against cellulite and the accumulation of fluids and fats
Who is it for?
People with cellulite; people with heavy, swollen legs; and people with fluid retention.
When to use?
Cellulase Gold Pearls it is the result of constant research and improvement of the effectiveness of anti-cellulite products.
The action Cellulase Gold Pearls is based on the natural complex RecaptaCell™ Advanced, which guarantees a higher concentration of active ingredients for a more efficient fluidization of cell membranes. This action is crucial in that it prevents excess fluid retention and fat accumulation, improving the skin's elasticity.
The venoactive bioflavonoids contained in Cellulase Gold Pearls contribute to an improvement in microcirculation, improving blood flow and reducing swollen legs. These ingredients also have an important antioxidant action, which protects tissues from free radicals, reducing the appearance of cellulite.
Cellulase Gold Pearls has clinically tested action:
- Reduction in thigh and hip measurements;
- Better drainage of subcutaneous tissues;
- Reducing the thickness of subcutaneous adipose tissues;
- Improvement of cutaneous microcirculation;
- Significant protective activity against free radicals.
With Cellulase Gold Pearls, obtain visible and scientifically proven results in the reduction of installed cellulite and in the reduction of the volume, measurements and thickness of the fatty tissues of the thighs and hips.
Take two capsules a day, one at breakfast and one in the afternoon, for 8 to 12 weeks. Cellulase Gold Pearls can be extended or repeated during the year.
- Fish oil: Rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids that increase the metabolic rate and help to decrease saturated fatty acids;
- Borage Oil: Rich in fatty acids and vitamins with several medicinal properties, in which its diuretic and toning properties stand out;
- Microalgae vegetable oil: Polyunsaturated fatty acids obtained from marine microalgae;
- Orange essence: Increases energy consumption, forcing the body to use its fat reserves, increasing the consumption of calories;
- Alpha lipoic acid: Powerful antioxidant;
- Folic acid: Necessary for the synthesis of essential substances by the body;
- Vitamin E: Powerful antioxidant with beneficial effects on the skin.
- Vitamin B6: Important role in the metabolism of proteins, carbohydrates and lipids;
- Vitis Vinifera: Vasoprotective and antiplatelet action and antioxidant action and uptake of oxygen free radicals;
- Ginkgo biloba: Powerful antioxidant with beneficial effects on microcirculation and capillary resistance, decreasing its permeability;
- Fucus Vesiculosus: Stimulates metabolism and helps to reduce localized fat;
- Ruscus aculeatus: Increases the resistance of capillaries with a decrease in their permeability and helps in the regression of edema and improvement of lymphatic drainage;
- Melilotus officinalis: Increases the resistance of capillaries with decreased permeability, favors venous return and increases lymphatic circulation;
- Centella asiatica: Diuretic, stimulates the formation of lipids and proteins necessary for healthy skin, has effects on systemic circulation, improving blood flow, strengthening veins and capillaries;
- Soy lecithin: Dissolves cholesterol deposits in veins and arteries, increases nutrient absorption and is useful in the treatment of skin problems, acting on the breakdown of fats.
Food supplement: Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet.