Cutania Hair Control Total Care is a high-power dermatological supplement to reduce excessive shedding and scaling, nourish damaged hair and help manage skin disorders in dogs and cats.
Cutania Hair Control Total Care has all the essential nutrients for optimal hair growth. It also reinforces the skin's barrier action and reduces skin inflammation, promoting its regeneration.
It is indicated in:
- Prevention and treatment of excessive shedding.
- Prevention and treatment of flaking.
- Management of inflammatory skin diseases such as allergic dermatitis and atopy, particularly for long-term maintenance once the acute phase is controlled. It can help to reduce the dose of corticosteroids in complicated cases.
- Supportive treatment in animals with skin diseases where it is necessary to provide essential nutrients for a better recovery of hair and skin.
- To promote healing of wounds, burns or skin lesions.
- Dermatoses responsive to zinc.
Active substances: Biotin 200 µg, Vitamin B3 (Niacin) 4.25 mg, Zinc 10 mg, Vitamin B5 (Pantothenate) 1.6 mg, L-Cysteine 0.5 mg, Vitamin A * 371 µg, Omega-3 to * 204 mg, Vitamin D3 * 0.6 µg, Omega-6 b 95.2 mg, Vitamin E 7.5 mg, Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 0.7 mg.
Posology and route of administration:
Shake before use.
Administer mixed with food or using a syringe orally.
- Initial (10 days): 2ml / 5Kg.
- Maintenance: 1ml / 5Kg.
The effects of Cutania Hair Control Total Care begin to be seen 3-4 weeks after starting its use.