Dialix UT-15 30 tablets
Dietary supplement indicated for disorders of the lower urinary tract in dogs.
DIALIX UT Canine is a chewable, soft and highly palatable dietary supplement for lower urinary tract disorders in cats.
Lower urinary tract disorders are those that affect the bladder and urethra. The etiology can be idiopathic, associated with the presence of urolithiasis and bacterial infections, anatomical anomalies, neoplasms, etc. Regardless of their cause, they usually have common symptoms, such as dysuria, hematuria and strangeness. It is customary that, if the factors that cause these diseases are not corrected, disease recurrences will occur, which is why it is advisable that some of the treatments are maintained for long periods, or even indefinitely.
DIALIX UT Canine contains:
• N-acetyl-glucosamine provides protection (mechanical resistance) reinforcing the internal lining of the bladder: - Prevents bacteria and crystals in the urine from adhering to the internal lining of the bladder, reducing the incidence of infections - Reduces the permeability of the wall, preventing the passage harmful substances through the urothelium. - Decreased GAGs in the bladder mucosa (such as N-acetyl-glucosamine) is related to the onset of idiopathic cystitis. It is essential to maintain adequate levels of N-acetyl-glucosamine to prevent recurrences in cats predisposed or prone to this condition.
• Vaccinium macrocarpon acidifies the urine, thus increasing the solubility of kidney stones, preventing their formation and aggregation. Its acidification capacity (containing malic acid, citric acid and quinic acid) provides additional antiseptic properties. It also contains proanthocyanidins that reduce the ability of pathogenic bacteria to adhere to the urinary tract epithelium, reducing urinary tract infections. It is also useful as a urinary deodorant, neutralizing ammonia.
• Zea mays contains tannins that are astringent, diuretic and anti-inflammatory, which increases the volume of urine and allows additional dilution of urolith-forming minerals.
- Long-term FLUTD management.
- Struvite uroliths (dissolution and prevention).
- Urinary tract infections (treatment and prevention).
- Idiopathic cystitis (treatment and prevention).
Directions for use:
1 unit (chew) for every 15 kg of weight, once a day or divided into two (morning and night)