Highly palatable supplement that prevents and helps to eliminate the accumulation of sand in the horse's intestine.
Add to wishlist Added to wishlist
Calculate Shipping Cost
Sandclear is a highly palatable supplement based on Psyllium seed husk that prevents and helps to eliminate the accumulation of sand in the horse's intestine, thus serving as a support in the treatment of sand colic and constipation.
- When the seed coat absorbs water in the intestine, it forms a gel that softens, sometimes causing the accumulated sand to be dragged.
- Favors intestinal transit in cases of constipation.
- It can be used in processes where easy bowel movements with softer stools can be beneficial, such as in surgical procedures, or to facilitate recovery from rectovaginal lacerations or fistulas, postpartum.
- It has an apple and molasses flavor that facilitates its daily administration.
- Suitable for horses of all ages.
Posology and route of administration:
Comes with a measuring spoon equivalent to 142g. Every month. Feed your horse between 1 to 1.5 scoops per day (142g-213g) for seven days.