Chicco Chair Seat2Fit i-Size 45-105cm
Group 0+/1 car seat approved according to the latest i-Size regulation (ECE R 129/03) for children with a height between 45 and 105 cm (from birth to approximately 4 years old).
Chicco Seat2Fit i-Size chair approved according to the latest i-Size regulation (ECE R 129/03) for children with a height between 45 and 105 cm (from birth to about 4 years old). It offers ease of use thanks to the 360° rotation system and safer installation at every step thanks to Isofix connectors and Support Leg.
- Thanks to the Isofix system with support leg, installation is easy, safe, and prevents misuse.
- It can be installed rearward facing up to 105cm to offer even more security to the baby.
- From 76 cm (15 months) it is possible to turn the chair forward, facing forward.
- The 360º rotation system makes it possible to put the baby in and out of the chair effortlessly (positioning the seat on the side of the door - position at 90º), as well as changing the transport direction with a simple gesture, when necessary.
- The mini reducer allows you to obtain the right angle for the head and chest, offering the correct position for the newborn, as well as maximum comfort and protection.
- The 4 reclining positions offer maximum comfort and peace of mind when traveling.
- The headrest and seat belt can be simultaneously adjusted in height with a single gesture, following the child's growth.
- The side protection system integrated into the sculpture provides the necessary safety in the event of a side impact.
- A simple glance at the easy-to-read and always accessible labels, Fim-Kit, make it absolutely clear how to use the car seat at every stage of the child's growth.
- The labels are information such as: which direction of installation, which belt to use, and when it is necessary to change it, until when the use of the reducer is recommended, thus facilitating the choice that best adapts to your needs.
- The perforated structure of the chair allows air to circulate, thus making it more comfortable for the child.
- It is approved according to the ECE R129/03 standard.
- 40-105cm (reverse-facing installation): installation with Isofix system and support leg.
- 76-105cm (forward-facing installation): installation with Isofix system and support leg.
- Dimensions: 63 H x 60 L x 44 L cm.
- Weight: 14.75 kg.
Before use, carefully read the labels and warnings indicated on the product packaging.
You might also like