Philips Avent Classic Teat Medium Flow 2unit
Medium flow with 3 holes.
Philips Avent Calssic Medium Flow Teat it has 3 holes that guarantee a medium flow suitable for babies from 3 months of age. The Philips Avent Classic range has teats with increasing flow rates for every stage of your baby's development.
Philips Avent teats are made from high-quality, resistant silicone. The raw material used to manufacture the teat is subjected to rigorous quality and safety tests.
The anti-colic teat was developed for uninterrupted feeding. The air is drawn into the bottle and not into the baby's tummy. The ribbed texture prevents the teat from contracting and reduces interruptions and discomfort during feeding.
The anti-colic valve was developed to keep the air out of your baby's belly, reducing cramps and discomfort. As the baby feeds, the valve integrated in the teat contracts to allow air to enter the bottle, avoiding the vacuum and sending it to the back of the bottle. Keeps the air in the bottle, outside the baby's tummy to help reduce cramps and discomfort.
Extra soft silicone teat with anti-colic valve. Use only with Philips Avent Classic bottles. Teats are available in packs of 2.
The 7 advantages of silicone:
- Fully transparent, for a hygienic and natural look
- Indicated for allergies to latex
- Silicone rubber is more durable than latex
- Resistant to baby's teeth
- Odorless and tasteless, facilitates compatibility with breastfeeding
- Sterilizable with boiling water, steam or cold water
- Suitable for microwave and dishwasher